Is your office looking a bit tired? Are staff complaining about broken furniture and other issues? Are you envious of the new modern trendy office across the car park? If the answer to these questions is yes, it’s time to start thinking about an office refurbishment. By following a proper process and using the correct improved office interiors, you can reinvigorate both your staff and business. We’ll look at how you can achieve success when planning your project, the various areas and how they are enhanced. Creating a modern, well-designed, and aesthetically pleasing workplace adds value to your business and gives your company a tool to grow and thrive.
Making The Best Use of The Space
As an essential part of any office, the layout must consider many factors; giving employees enough space and light to function effectively is crucial while also having specific areas where privacy is possibly needed. Staff areas such as break rooms, kitchens, and restrooms should also have high priority when planning. Most office environments will make use of some sort of modern partitioning system, available in different materials and at differing levels of cost; these include –
- Drywall partitions are a cost-effective choice, easily installed; their flexibility is also an advantage, they have excellent acoustic performance.
- Glass partition systems are available in double and single-glazed partitioning options, increasing chosen in modern office designs as they let the important natural light flow through an office space.
- Demountable partitions are semi-permanent fixtures that are easily disassembled and moved when situations and floorplans need to change.
Other possibilities exist with upgraded fire-rated materials or improved acoustic glazing; suspended ceilings are also an option to define a space effectively as they have high acoustic and thermal efficiency properties.
Other Areas to Consider
Having decided on your floorplan, it is then essential to select the correct type of fixtures that complement each other and enhance the overall aesthetic look of the office; this, in turn, will bring uplifts in staff happiness, well-being, and productivity. The areas that demand investigation are –
- Décor – the right colour scheme can invigorate; additional artwork can motivate and increase green planting can achieve positive outcomes.
- Lighting – the improvement of natural light is a crucial element in any environment; modern LED lighting can have the same effect if light levels are low.
- Furniture – modern ergonomically designed products can help staff be more productive and add to the aesthetic outlook.
- Facilities – data and comms equipment are essential elements to any well-functioning business; staff are also happier when they can work efficiently.
Other workplace areas such as flooring and staff break areas can also form parts of a successful contemporary refurbishment project; bright new colours and the right design choices can harness your workforce’s potential.
Benefits For All
By using an established professional office refurbishment specialist, you can maximise the effects of your project; using their experience and expertise and your vision, and you can create an environment where staff are healthier, happier, and more productive. By understanding your needs and completing the refurbishment to a high standard, you will produce a workplace that you can proudly show off to both new and existing clients.
Comments are closed.